PORTUGAL PASSIVE INCOME (D7) VISA
The Portugal Passive Income Visa – also known as a D7 Visa – provides residency status to
non-EU / EEA / Swiss citizens, including retirees, who intend to relocate to Portugal and are in receipt of a reasonable and regular passive income.
Request A Call Back
Portugal is the leading destination for individuals and families seeking residence within the European Union. It offers a stable political and social environment, clear and transparent tax rules, good infrastructure, a favorable investment climate and an excellent quality of life. Most foreigners consider the cost of living to be low.
- Be a non- EU national.
- Have sufficient funds to support yourself during your stay in Portugal.
- Hold a clean criminal record.
- Be willing to reside 183 consecutive days in Portugal.
- Be willing to become a fiscal resident in Portugal.
Services and Timelines
- Migration strategy;
- List of the necessary documents to instruct the process to obtain the temporary residence permit;
- Filling all application form needed;
- Motivation letter;
- Help with submission at the Portuguese Embassy;
Time frame after submitting the visa: up to 60 working days.
2. Acquisition of the Temporary residence permit to work and live in Portugal:
- List of necessary documents to instruct the process to obtain the temporary residence permit;
- Preparation of documents such as POA, legal forms and legal petitions to the immigration authority in Portugal (SEF);
- Legal representation of Client alongside Portuguese public institutions in administrative proceedings;
- Submission of all the documents to SEF;
- Scheduling the interview appointment with SEF;
- Travel with the Client and assistance during the interview at SEF;
Follow up of the process.
Time frame: 30 days to 3 months after arrival
3. Tax number:
- Request a Portuguese Tax Number;
- Tax representation in Portugal.
Time frame: 7 working days.
4. Company registration:
- Advising the legal strategy;
- Company contract;
- Company registration.
Time frame: up to 10 working days.