Portugal D2 Visa
Request A Call Back
Portugal is the leading destination for individuals and families seeking residence within the European Union. It offers a stable political and social environment, clear and transparent tax rules, good infrastructure, a favorable investment climate and an excellent quality of life. Most foreigners consider the cost of living to be low.
- Be a non- EU national.
- Have sufficient funds to support yourself during your stay in Portugal.
- Hold a clean criminal record.
- Be willing to reside 183 consecutive days in Portugal.
- Be willing to become a fiscal resident in Portugal
Services and Timelines
– Collection of documentation.
– Reviewing the profile and deciding the best course of action
for the business ideas.
– Preparation of a complete business plan.
– Preparing and submitting the visa application along with the
– Portugal Company formation.
– Post Visa & Landing procedures available.
Timeline: 60 to 90 days